About the sector
With so much change happening within the Third Sector it's more important than ever to consider the risks that can have an impact on the vital and diverse work carried our by these orgnisations.
People lie at the heart of the Third Sector which is why we strive to:
- Support the estimated 850,000 staff and estimated 22% of the adult population who take part in formal volunteering at least once a month
- Work on a collaborative basis with the businesses that work with Third Sector organisations to achieve their aims.
Focus for the coming year
We work hard to meet the challenge of providing the latest, most up-to-date risk management advice and support for Third Sector organisations, who can often be working in dangerous and hostile environments.
Our focus for the coming year is to:
- Develop training sessions to highlight the role of risk management within the sector
- Build relationships with key Third Sector organisations and their representing bodies
- Encourage a thriving network of support for Third Sector members
- Deliver topical and relevant events highlighting the key issues affecting members.
If you would like any further information on how we support Third Sector members, please get in touch with Colette Dark at email@example.com
Membership prices for Third Sector Group members are as follows:
Band A - £50 +VAT per annum
Offered to third sector organisations with an income below £10,000,000
Electronic copies of ALARM journal stronger
Band B - £100 +VAT
Offered to third sector organisations with income above £10,000,000
View the membership terms and conditions
To join, complete the online application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org An invoice will be sent upon receipt of the application form .